Santa Fe Tortilla Soup Mix
Southwestern Spicy! It's really how you choose to prepare this DIY Gourmet-in-Minutes Delight: By adding chicken, this soup makes a really nice hearty meal. And it is so quick and easy you will remember it, just like you do the thoughts of beautiful Southwest USA!
Santa Fe Tortilla Soup Mix makes a great, versatile soup or meal starter. Do you like your broth on the lighter side, or thicker and heavier? Do you prefer medium spicey or more spice? Do you like generous portions of chicken, guacamole and tortilla chips? Simply add them. This product has the deep, distinctive flavor necessary for you to create your own delicious meal in minutes.
Here's all you do: Whisk contents of package into 4 cups of water and 4 cups of milk. Add your favorite cheese (most common are 2 cups shredded cheddar, or 8oz of velveeta). Add 1 can of Chunky Salsa. Bring to a boil, stirring often to prevent sticking. Cook on low for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Santa Fe Tortilla Soup Mix - Make it Your Own
Options with this great product: Add cooked chicken, even a can of corn, garnish with tortilla chips, guacamole
Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder:
- Whisk contents of package into 4 cups of water & 4 cups of half & half( can be nonfat or use milk), bring to boil, reduce heat to Low, then add...
- 1 can chunky salsa
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts - precooked, browned, or if in a hurry, can of chopped chicken breast.
- 1 can (14-3/4oz cream style corn
- 1 can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tsp Strawberry Tree farms gourmet Go-Go Garlic
- 1-1/2 tsp Strawberry Tree farms Sassie Salsa gourmet seasoning
- 1 -2 tsps of Strawberry Tree Farms gourmet Mexican Hurcha seasoning, (or to taste, it's pretty hot)
- Cook on low for 15 minutes
- Garnish as you desire and serve, soak up compliments
Nutritional Information "Amount per serving: Calories 166 Total Fat 8g. Sat Fat 5g. Trans Fat 0g. Cholesterol 20mg. Sodium 374 mg. Total Carbs 15g. Protein 8g. NO MSG.
Quick & Easy Meal Starters & Side Dishes
It's 3:00 in the afternoon. Do you know what you are having for dinner tonight? Are you looking for delicious, quick and easy meal ideas?
At Strawberry Tree Farms, we believe that after a long day, dinner should be quick and easy to prepare and delicious for you and everyone in your family. Check out all of our quick and easy meal starters, gourmet soups and side dishes today!