You tell us! Did we succeed in creating a pure Mexican delight? Is Taco Taco the perfect addition to tacos, fajitas, and much more? Try our outstanding Taco Rice Casserole recipe, very popular with our customers. No MSG No Sugar No Preservatives.
Ingredients: Onion, Chili Powder (Spices, Salt & Garlic Powder), Salt, Red Pepper, Garlic, Cumin, Corn Starch and Oregano. 10.5 mg Sodium per 1/4 tsp Serving. No MSG No Sugar No Preservatives
For Tacos Here's all you do: Brown ground beef and Taco Taco Seasoning to taste. Put cooked ground beef mixture into taco shell, hard or soft. Garnish with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, and onion. For additional flavor, add shredded cheese and/or hot sauce.
For Taco Rice Casserole: First, cook the rice according to directions on rice package. Then, brown 1 lb of ground beef (or turkey), drain. Add in 1 small chopped onion (or 1 1/2 tablespoons STF Roasted Onion Delight seasoning), Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons of Taco Taco Seasoning. Stir in 1 cup of corn, 1 can black beans, drained, 1 can of diced tomatos with green chilis(chilis optional).
Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick spray. Spread evenly on the bottom of pan 2 cups of the cooked rice. Spoon the meat mixture over the rice, top with your favorite shredded cheese. Bake, covered, at 350F for about 25 minutes, test to make sure cooked through. Enjoy the smiles you put on everyone's face when they taste it!
Shredded Chicken Tacos
Insta pot shredded chicken tacos - using our gourmet Taco Taco Seasoning, Gourmet Pepper Spice and GoGo Garlic (From Insta Pot Miracle cook Book)
It serves 6
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained.
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 - 2 chipotle chiles canned in adobo
- 2 heaping tsp of Strawberry Tree Farms GoGo Garlic
- 1capful of Strawberry Tree Farms Taco Taco Gourmet Seasoning
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp Strawberry Tree farms Gourmet Pepper Spice, which includes salt, 9 different kinds of pepper and other gourmet spices.
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 12 - 6" corn tortillas, warmed
- 3/4 cup crumbled quest fresco
- 2 TBS chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- In a blender combine tomatoes, broth, chipotle, GoGo Garlic and Taco Taco Seasoning. Cover and blend until smooth
- Season chicken with Gourmet Pep[per Spice. Select SAUTE on Instant Pot and adjust to NORMAL. Heat oil in pot, add chicken and cook for 2 - 3 minutes per side until browned. Add the blended tomato mixture. Press CANCEL. Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve.
- Select MANUAL and cook at high pressure for 5 minutes. When cooking complete, use a natural release to depressurize. Press CANCEL. Use tongs to remove chicken to a cutting board; red chicken with a fork.
- For a thicker sauce, select SAUTE and adjust to NORMAL. Bring sauce to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes to reduce, stirring frequently. Add shredded chicken to pot; heat through. Press CANCEL.
Serve chicken mixture in tortillas topped with quest fresco and cilantro, with lime wedges. We had it with refried beans and garden salad. Delicious!!
Herbs, Spices & Flavors Beyond the Ordinary