Crunchy Chicken for Summer
This is from Jane Holey, Clayton, Michigan, posted in Taste of Home. Here we have changed it by substituting some of our gourmet seasonings.
- 1-2 cupfuls of STF Gourmet Orange Honey BBQ Mix
- 1-1/3 cups seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1-2 cupfuls STF Gourmet Roasted Onion Delight
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon STF Gourmet Pepper Spice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 440 deg;. Sprinkle BBQ mix on both sides(it makes its own sauce). In shallow bowl, combine Roasted Onion, cheese and pepper spice. Dip both sides of chicken in onion mixture.
- Place chicken on a greased baking sheet. Bake until until a thermometer reads 165 deg;, 22-27 minutes. On a grill, back and for the between direct and indirect heat until thermometer reads 165 deg.