Gnocchi with Sausage, Spinach and Tomatoes
This is from Ashley The Recipe Rebel. We just kicked it up a notch with 3 of our best selling gourmet seasonings.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 medium onion (finely diced)
- 4 links Italian chicken sausage (uncooked, casings removed) about 350 grams or ¾ ln
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry Tree Farms Go-G0 Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry Tree Farms Italian Bread Dipping seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 500 grams dried potato gnocchi
- 1 1/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (cherry tomatoes or any kind)
- 1 capful of Strawberry Tree Farms Scrumptious spinach Seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Add the canola oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook peppers and onion until softened (about 3-4 minutes) and add the chicken sausage (cutting the casing off to remove it). Use a spatula to break it into small pieces while it cooks.
When sausage is no longer pink, add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and cook 1 minute.
Add gnocchi, chicken broth and tomatoes and bring to a simmer over medium high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until gnocchi is tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove lid, stir in spinach and Parmesan, and cover to allow spinach to hydrate.