Skip to content
Pierogi Beef Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Olive Garlic Seasoning from Strawberry Tree Farms
- 1/2 teaspoon Phil's Gourmet pepper from Strawberry Tree Farms
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese and potato pierogi, thawed
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces), thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, cook and crumble beef with onion over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings. Stir in flour and seasonings until blended. Gradually stir in broth; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in pierogi and vegetables. Cook, uncovered, until heated through, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese.